Rabu, 21 Mei 2008

Simply know me...

assalamualaikum to all...as for the beginning...before i start to write anything on my journal..lets just read through what im going to write.....some people recognize me...but they do not know about me...

who i am..


i was born on 4th of july 1986...at Hospital Kuala Lumpur...lebih tepat lg jam 4.26 pagi...my official name is wan faizatul atiqah binti ismayatim...tp mcm2 nama da org panggil...time skolah kt mrsm dulu...kawn2 yg girls usually call me 'Qa' or 'atiqah' or 'tiqa'...but for the boys...sometime they call me 'wan' as there were 2 person name 'Atiqah' in my class..but today...people call me 'tiqa' and im comfort with it...besides, ade jugak kwn2 yg nakal tu...call me 'biskut marie...as my face bulat mcm biskut marie...ade jugak yg ckp mcam 'buah epal'...telitubbies pun ade gak...but for me..as long as gurauan tu ok...just okay for me as well...

when i was 3years old...my family moved to Kem Terendak,Melaka as my dad was transferred there for 3years...where i started my first school there...at a chinese kindergarten when i was 6years old. then..we moved back to Selayang and i started my primary school at sek. ren. jenis keb. cina selayang baru...(well..7 years in chinese school gave me much experiences)...then...continue secondary school at SMK darul ehsan..form 1-3...after PMR...i went to MRSM mersing where i learned to hidup berdikari..byk sgt yg dipelajari di situ...mengajar erti hidup menjdi seorang insan bergelar manusia..membina jati diri dan membentuk sahsiah diri...=)....lepas SPM...i entered Kedah Matriculation college...a.k.a KMK...where many sweet memories i had earned there...wpun sesingkat sekdar setahun di negeri jelapang padi tu...wpun jadual kelas yg sgt padat...tp im always happy while staying there...so,lepas Matrik...i went to Universiti Teknologi Malaysia in Johor..doing my first degree in Industrial Design course....now...i have been there for 3years...as im so intrested in meeting people and share about their experiences...during semester breaks...i usually working as a part time promoter with FAMA...to collect extra pocket money and get some new experiences..i did promoted FAMA products and seriously the products are really tasty...

....and rite now..at dis moment...im sitting at my workplace at ACICC Malaysia Sdn Bhd...which is an advertising and graphic company...as a practical designer... after dis...on the middle of july 2008...i'll be going back to UTM...as a final year student..to finish my degree...well guys...wish me best of luck...see ya..!!

2 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

haaaaa....... at last bleh gak bg comment...... coment aku yg pertama adalah 'no comment'... haha

Permata Nusantara berkata...

L0h!...very good comment i ever read...

Catat Ulasan