Khamis, 26 Jun 2008

2 weeks remain...

Today i woke up a bit early as i have to send eimran to school before i went to work...i usually enter the hotseat studio at ACICC malaysia at 9 in the morning...but today..i entered the office (hotseat studio) before 9am..just before that..i went to restoran intan to buy my breakfast and i have been doing this since my first week at ACICC...now..its already 8 weeks spending my weekdays working at ACICC as a practical designer..so far, total of 9 tasks were done..included the graphic design of PNM booth, press ads,membership card, floor directory,souvenir programme book,logotype and the latest one was the rostrum design (industrial design) for reading campaign..and today, there will be task number 10...yesterday,my supervisor told me that he will give the brief on task 10 today...but he usually comes a bit late to work..so i have to wait for him...

weekdays at ACICC is fun...but sometimes i just got bored when there is no job for me...just sitting in front of the PC and do as what im doing right now....heheh!! when i got plenty of time off, i'll seat besides any graphic designer here to see their art work progress...and sometime they would ask me to make a mock up for the design.. but when there's a job for me...i absolutely dont have a time to surf the internet even to log in on my friendster profile...=)...at here, i'll go back home at 6pm...and usually i already got tired..

Day after day....there are only 2 weeks left for me to do the same routine that i had been doing almost 8 weeks before i leave ACICC...i earned many experiences here in advertising field which i never expected to. the staffs here are less than 20 people...there are only 12 staffs at hotseat studio (design department) which is only three woman including me...They are really supportive and helpfull in everything...in fact...i really miss UTM...to start my classes and meet my friends again...

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

haaaa........... encik ..... buli minah ni encik...... bagi dia keje 'kau'2 punya....... dia dah nk abes praktikal dah ni.... bila lg kan encik....... haaaaa

Catat Ulasan