Jumaat, 6 Jun 2008

My first day went to school.....

I started going to school at the age of six...which was begin with my first education at a chinese kindergarten at Sg. Udang in Melaka..just a few months before i started to class, me, my mom and my twin sister went to the kindergarten for a registration day...when we were Queue, i suddenly saw a little girl was wearing a primary's uniform, she was standing near the registration counter..so..i assumed that all kindergartan kids will be wearing primary's uniform...i was really excited and cant wait to wear such that uniform as i saw my sisters wear it every weekdays to school...

When we were home on that day...i told my mom that i would like to buy a primary's uniform...she got weird and asked me for what? i explained to her what i had saw during the registration..but she did not agree with my suggestion and told me that the uniform is only for primary's students...i cried all day long...and at last....she agreed with me..(in fact,my kindergarten xde official uniform...kids attending class are free to wear their own clothes)..
The day that i waited for was coming...which was my first day of school...as my father was an army....so all of us including others kids that lived in KEM TERENDAK, MELAKA will go to school by army's trucks..the truck will drop by at the house daily to pick up the kids to school..on that morning..my father told to the truck's driver to send me and my twin sister to the chinese kindergarten...the kindergaten located outside the camp...so after sent the kids to thier school that located inside the camp..the truck went out from the camp to sent others kids..when the truck arrived at a chinese primary's school...a few kids entered the school....there were only me,my twin sister and a little girl left in the truck...waiting to be send to the chinese kindergarten...that little girl was wearing casual..but then...because of me & my twin sister were wearing primary's uniform...the driver which i called him 'pak cik' asked me and my twin sister to go down from the truck and enter to the chinese primary school...i told him that we suppose to be send to the kindergarten..but not here...(xkn la aku nk tipu kan...budak kecik lagi ler...)...he did not believed on me and brought us into a standard 1 classroom...he then opened my bag and picked out all of my books one by one and asked the students wheter they have the same books as my books...but there were no one of books same with thier books...(the pak cik not comprehend what stated on my books...sebab buku2 tu sume dlm bahasa cina L0h!!)....my sister began to cry...but i still maintained...heheh....he then still not satisfied with it...he then brought us into the administration office to check our name on the list........and u know what...our name were not on the list..(of course la..haiya pakcik...i've told u already...saya budak tadika la..wpun sy pkai uniform sekolah rendah)...at last..he believed on me..and sent us to the chinese kindergarten....and I WAS LATE ON MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL...huh!!

Well guys...the moral of the story is..."listen to your mom".

7 ulasan:

dewihati berkata...

hai... nice knowing you.. owh ansara la kiter2 ne ek? hee~ we are in same age.. in same batch.. but i came from other mjsc.. nice knowing u.. ekceli.. nk share.. yg i jugak pena nek truck p skola.. he3... besh experience.. walopon kejap... besh kalo truck tu ade tgga .. dpt truck x de tgga.. hayya.. x de cover2 ayu.. hu3

Permata Nusantara berkata...

Hi Dewi..nice to know u...truck yg sy naik tu ada tangga..but it was a portable one..tp usually pakcik yang jaga kt belakang tu malas nk angkat tangga...dia turun..and slowly angkat sy bawa trun dari truck tu..masa tu tadika..berat pun 16 kg je...but that was nice experience...org lain xnaik truck gi sekolah..tp kite naik..heheh!!

Permata Nusantara berkata...
Ulasan ini telah dialihkan keluar oleh pengarang.
Tanpa Nama berkata...

~qah.. ko tertinggal babak dalam van larh.. kan ke mak dah tanya time dlm van nk pakai uniform ke tak.. tadika tu mane pakai uniform.. maslahnya aku jawab uniform.. sebabnyer aku pun tak tahu uniform tu ape dulu...hahaha....~

Tanpa Nama berkata...

penah naik trak gak..tapi masa PKN...hihi!!

Tanpa Nama berkata...

moral of the story (tambah skit).... jgn degil dan jgn nakal2...

Permata Nusantara berkata...

king9....moral of da story yg di tambah tu pun ditujukn kpd kamu...heheh!

"jgn degil dan jgn nakal2..."

Catat Ulasan