Jumaat, 25 Julai 2008

Sad story in life....

As dr. dzul told us to design an equipment for handicap or OKU(org kurang upaya)for the major project, so i made some research on existing equipments...i noticed that some of existing products for person who get physical impact may also use by OKU... and thus i already decided to design an orthotic equipment specialize for hand...i then went to meet dr dzul to discuss with him about it...but he said to me a hand orthotic is only for discover any internal injury and may not use for permanent OKU...thus i have to change to another product..i was quite frust as i am really interested on orthotic equipments...I am actually wanted to do the research of my major project concuerently with my undergraduate project (UGP)..thus i have to confirm the product that i wish to design for ID major project so that i can confirm my UGP title as well.. As dr dzul did not agree with my idea...i then made another research and decided to design a walker for disabled OKU...and thus. my UGP title is "To do Research and Design an equipment for disabled-walker".... But unfortunately..after i confirm the UGP title with the faculty yesterday, Dr dzul suddenly change the brief of major project today...The OKU equipment change to "equipment for special needs"...it means that a hand orthotic can be design for this major projects...i was really2 frust and disappointed....why dont him just make everything clear before..this project will take 2 semesters of duration...at least i can design something that i really interested to...but it was already too late....i just cant do anything except just proceed with my ID major project and my UGP with the title that i already confirmed with the faculty....to design a walker for disabled....huh...what a sad story in my life....i just dont want to think about hand orthotic anymore..it make me really hurt...

owh god....help me to fall in love with all the things that i am going to do......amin..

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan