Khamis, 31 Julai 2008

cRiTicAL HOMEsiCk

One of my friend viewed my blog "Permata Nusantara" yesterday...and he told me that why everything look sad...it seems like the person who own the blog is not happy... i then told him that i will cheer up "Permata Nusantara" later on...but he said...

"dont cheer ur blog...
but cheer up yourselft first..."

Well...from many of my friends...only him noticed it....(eheh..at least)


Happy blogging to all...owh..critical homesick...wanted to go back home..but only can be in my dream during nite sleep....eheh..lets cheer up yourself...with anything dat can make u happy...nk watch movie at the cinema...but all friens are busy will their own agenda..inclusive the kursus kahwin on this weekend...loh..im not ready for that..later on lah...thus...stay at U4...doing my PSM....

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan