Khamis, 10 Julai 2008

Finally...

Today will be my last day practical at Acicc...task 12 was completed yesterday at 8pm with a mock up..but still not present yet to the studio head, Abg JAt..he went out to meet client...owh my god..he still not sign my log book for 4 weeks...(i put my log book on his table...after the next week i took it back...and then i put it back again..and today i took it again...but his signature was still empty..)...he was really busy lately..well, as all the tasks were completed,i am free today..but Kak Siti went out and kak Ina took MC..thus...i have to answer all the calls..being a receptionist.."ACICC Malaysia,good morning,may i help u?"..(eheh..)

I just cant believe dat 10 weeks at ACICC will be over just in a few hours later...12 tasks given still not make me satisfied with my artworks...but honestly..12 tasks that already done taught me a lot in grpahic design that i never got a chance to learn before.

I am doing industrial design course at UTM currently, quite a few of my friends asked me..why i choosed advertising & graphic company for my industrial training..its a different field..but for me, i have my own reason..let le clarify...

I dont have the talent in doing panels for my project presentantion..as at UTM, we never been teach how to use adobe photoshop,illustrator & indesign softwares..all of the softwares are explored by myself... even sometimes i used the softwore incorrectly...the first thing that if u want to attract people to see ur project work is by showing great visual presentation...the flow of the contents..how u arrange and visualise it in ur panels's projects...but i dont have such that talent...thats why im here...to learn & improve my visual presentation..not only for my projects presentation..but also for my future career...Abg Jat many times said to me..."it all depends on u,grab everything here,learn whatever it takes..apply it on industrial design..." (i wont forget..)...

Well...utm..wait for me..i'll back to settle everything...

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan