Ahad, 6 Julai 2008

I am 22...

A couple of days ago..i went back home quite late..around 7pm as my art work haven't finish yet...when i arrived at home...i rang the bell and from outside...i saw eimran and emilyn ran toward the tinted and transparent door..they quickly opened it when they saw me and all of us were smiling to each other...i entered my house and said..."we gonna have a birthday celebration today..who's birthday is it?"...emilyn quickly looked up and said..."happy birthday mak cik & mak su"..
well..dat day,4th of july 2008 was my 22nd birthday...inclusive my twin sister, azirah.we celebrated our birthday at my sister's house..well,it was just a simple celebration with a chocolate cake,kfc,fried nooodles and others..just to make my nephew and nieces happy as they are really excited to celebrate anybody's birthday in my family... (of course kena ada present for them eventhough bukn doirang punye birthday pun..it's a must)...well..dat day make me realized that..."aku masih mempunyai dan di punyai"....my family.."to love & to be loved"...but deep inside my heart...i waited for someone's wish...did he forget the date...or he just wanted to forget all about me...only he and god know....may Allah bless him....

0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan